15/10/18 - 21:15 PM

Author Topic: Fishing Bandana's  (Read 2602 times)

Offline Andrew

• Administrator
  • Fish Fear Me
    • Anglers Digest
Fishing Bandana's
« on: March 08, 2015, 09:00:09 AM »
I am going to be bringing in some seamless tube bandanna's/ buff's and would like some input from you gentleman regarding your favorite colours, styles ie : fish pattern , camo colours , digital camo or old school camo , hunting style, plain styles  ect

Please provide pics of what you like
I am also able to get hold of bandanna's that have a fleece top with cotton at  the neck area ( good for winter ) these are however about R25 and item more than the standard buff.

Ideas and suggestions are welcome
I will bring in  6 x different designs initially.

Personal custom designs:

Please note that for  a personal custom design ( with or without your logo ) exclusively for you or your organisation would be around a minimum order of 500 units . Estimated price for a custom design and 4 x color buff / bandanna would be around R48-00 each.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 10:20:05 AM by Andrew »

Offline Marthin

Re: Fishing Bandana's
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2015, 09:31:01 AM »
they are quite cheap to bring in... if you want i could get you into contact with someone for local, plain colours, then they do sublimation as well, but as you say the moola is quite a bit for custom unless you order in numbers.

I was looking at having one made specific for me in the scull design above, but having the artwork drawn up is the expensive part.

Offline Andrew

• Administrator
  • Fish Fear Me
    • Anglers Digest
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2015, 02:33:22 PM »
I am probably bringing in the scull one as standard , will probably sell around R35-R38 as a standard price , problem is I have to order at least 1500 each , so i would like to bring in at least 6 color ranges . This will be the more elastic , micro polyester, same as the climate control one . Some tackle shops are interested as well.

The tackle shops sell the same one I am bringing around R90.00 - R110-00

I found South Africa prices a bit on the steep side ,  but you are welcome and I would appreciate any info.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 02:35:02 PM by Andrew »

Offline Andrew

• Administrator
  • Fish Fear Me
    • Anglers Digest
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2015, 02:51:20 PM »
Marthin - sent you a pm

Offline Fabiannut

• Fabiannut
    • สมัครเอเย่นต์คาสิโน
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2018, 04:16:46 AM »
I agree with you, I think it is very good. It is really useful.